Intertek Grand Rapids Open House
Reserve Your Space Today!
Register for our Thursday November 9th Open House at Intertek Grand Rapids. Enjoy a FREE, full day of learning, lab tours, networking with peers and Intertek engineers, and even lunch!
The presentation agenda for the Open House is shown below. Lab tours will be offered throughout the day, and we invite guests to come for any of these topics or stay for them all!
- Understanding the DVP&R and its Role in Automotive Product Development (11:00am – 12:00pm)
- Furniture to Durability to Shipping (11:00am – 11:30am)
- Understanding Polyurethane Foam Testing and Quality Requirements (11:30am-12:00pm)
- EMC Basics (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Automotive Material and Component VOC Emissions Testing (1:00pm – 1:30pm)
- Testing Medical Devices for VOC Emissions Under ISO 18562 (1:30pm – 2:00pm)
- Subtle Challenges in Automotive Photometry and Colorimetry (2:00pm – 3:00pm)
- Understanding Xenon Weatherability Testing (2:00pm – 2:30pm)
- Battery Cell Failure Analysis (2:30pm – 3:00pm)
- Accelerated and Durability Testing: It's not about the test! (3:00pm – 4:00pm)
Finish Your RSVP by completing the information below: