Engine Testing and Qualification
Engine Testing, Qualification and Evaluation for the automotive, motor fluids and powertrain industries
Testing, evaluation and research services for engines, components, fuels, lubricants, chemicals, engineering and certification requirements are available through Intertek's international automotive laboratory network. Intertek provides engine, transmission, emission and related analytical services for the testing of engines, fuels, fuel systems, lubricants and other automotive fluids. Engine and vehicle testing are also offered.
Intertek performs hundreds of standard and customized testing procedures and is one of the largest independent automotive related testing organizations in the world. Intertek is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited, Ford Q1, Mil-L-2105E accredited and compliant with the ACC Code of Practice.
Automotive Engine Testing and Qualitification Services:
- Analytical Bench Laboratory Testing
- API, ILSAC Specification Tests
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Testing
- Diesel Engine Lubricant Qualification Testing
- Engine Endurance and Durability Testing
- Engine Research Development and Emissions Testing
- Engine Efficiency Testing
- EPA and CARB Certification and Verification Testing
- Evaporative Emission (SHED) Permeation Testing
- Fuel Deposit Control Additive Testing
- Fuel System Testing
- Gasoline Engine Lubricant Qualification Testing
- Gear Oil Testing
- Lubricant Qualification Testing Services
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Testing of Automotive Interiors
Need help or have a question?