Diesel Fired Engine Lubricant Tests
Diesel fired lubricant testing encompassing standardized gasoline and diesel engine dynamometer tests, used in the evaluation of crankcase lubricants.
Standardized ASTM lubricant testing procedures are used for evaluating lubricants against standards published by the American Petroleum Institute (API), military, and various engine manufacturers.
Diesel Fired Engine Lubricant Qualification Tests:
- Caterpillar 1K Test Method
- Caterpillar 1N Test Method
- Caterpillar 1P Test Method
- Caterpillar C-13 Test Method
- Cummins ISB Test Method
- Cummins ISM Test Method
- Mack T-11 and T-11A Test Methods
- Mack T-12 and T-12A Test Method
- Mack T-8, T-8A and T-8E Test Methods
Need help or have a question?