Intertek marine services support the world's shipping, maritime and ports industries.
The world’s economy depends upon fleets of ships and other sea-worthy structures doing their jobs safely and efficiently. Intertek’s Total Quality Assurance means, ship, vessel, and offshore platform owners, operator, ports and harbours can depend upon Intertek to help improve their operations, compliance and safety.
Intertek ShipCare services help protect ship owners and operators from equipment failure, downtime, and repairs, and other risks. Intertek is a global marine industry services leader, with the expertise and resources which can help reduce and avoid costly delays, repairs, losses and other risks to your offshore and shipping business and operations.
Similarly, ports and harbours can rely on Intertek to manage risk, meet regulatory standards and ensure safety of operations. From policy to operations we can identify and mitigate risk to ensure the environmental performance of the harbor waters during economic development and operations.
Learn more about Intertek maritime industry services:
- ShipCare testing and inspection services for bunker fuel, lubricants, potable water, fire-fighting foam and more
- Marine training develops marine personnel competency, preparing them for licensing
- Marine products flammability testing for IMO and SOLAS requirements
- Port and harbours policy development, design, and environmental engineering
- Ballast water policy, management plans, sampling and analysis
- Oil and Gas services extend to offshore and deepwater expertise and capabilities
- RoHS Testing Services
- Chemical Regulatory Services
- Offshore wind consultancy services help manage risk of all marine-related issues
Need help or have a question?
- +65 6805 4800
- USA & Canada:
- +1 888 400 0084
- +1 281 971 5600
- +971 4 317 8777