Enhance visibility in your supply chain.
Intertek Inlight™ enables organisations to better understand their supply chain risks and protect their brand. The customisable assurance platform utilises supplier data to support global companies who require trusted information about the capabilities and compliance of their supplier partners to identify risks to their organisation.
End-to-end risk management
Inlight delivers risk transparency and visibility into the complex supplier network that drives global economies, facilitating improved processes, responsible sourcing decisions and operational resilience.
Maximise your supply chain resilience.
Load, map, and cleanse your supplier data including unique attributes and identification of tiers. Engage suppliers with custom and preferred email templates.
Profiling & Prioritisation
Assess inherent risk of suppliers leveraging key data points and self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs) to understand, prioritise, and mitigate supply chain risk.
Evaluate suppliers through desktop verification of SAQs, onsite or remote assessments, and 3rd party assurance solutions managed online and through audit grading matrices.
Remediation & Improvement
Mitigate risk through online and offline Corrective Action Plans (CAP). Empower employees and suppliers using either our eLearning platform, Wisetail, or in-person classroom training. Can be linked to individual assessment findings or key compliance topics.
Analytics & Reporting
Leverage in-depth analytics to support communication and disclosure of ESG and Supply Chain Risk programme efforts. Track trending risks, opportunities and identify remediation efforts with a proactive and data-driven approach to managing you supply chain.
Leverage Insights & Data Trends to Drive Improvement
Inlight Advantage includes:
- Access License at Cost
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Inherent Risk Assessment to World Bank Governance Indicators, United Nations Human Development Index, Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index, US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report, and Sustainable Development Report.
- Credential Verification Services (if applicable)
- SAQ Modules: Business Profile, Social, Modern Slavery, Supply Chain Due Diligence, Supply Chain Security, Conflict Minerals, Sustainability, and Environmental
- Self-managed Programme
- Audit programme management: Integrated with scheduling system, WCA + Business Practices Audit, and CSR Industry Audits (SEDEX, BSCI, etc.)
- Online management of corrective action plans (CAP)
- Access to Intertek Training Material
- Standard system emails
- Standard package of reporting analytics
Inlight Custom includes everything in Inlight Advantage, plus:
- Ability to have custom source embedded for inherent risk assessment in addition to the Advantage offer, or as a standalone
- Additional SAQ modules at custom design
- Outsourced programme management available
- Other service providers access for programme management
- Integrated training linked to non-compliances
- Integrated Intertek Academy Online topic-focused eLearning
- Custom system emails
- Custom data attributes
- Custom reporting and analytics
Inlight Outsource includes everything in Inlight Advantage and Inlight Custom, plus:
Intertek offers Outsourcing solutions to help our clients focus on their day-to-day while outsourcing key supply chain management jobs to experts. We have full time and part time staffing options and people placed in main sourcing hubs around the world. Our expert teams take away subject matter lead work from Procurement Professionals so they can stay focused on their core role.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inlight provides you with the tools for early-warning detection before supplier risks wreak havoc with your firm’s brand and the ability to meet compliance regulations and the bottom line. The solution is designed to remove manual processes, multiple entry points to the supplier by containing all supplier risk due diligence in one place. As a result, you can build supply chain visibility, transparency and risk profiles on all suppliers, allowing you to make more informed decisions.
Inlight works with major brands in the following industries currently: Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Aviation, Food, Healthcare, IT, Retailers/Brands, Vendors amongst many others. If you have a supply chain, Inlight will make it easier to see your business at a glance and make decisions that reduce risk and save time and money.
Email Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
See how Inlight can help enhance visibility and manage risk in your supply chain.SCHEDULE A DEMO
You may also be interested in...
Workplace Conditions Assessment 3.0
Explore key updates including new ways to collect and report data.
Disruptive Supply Chains
See how your organisation can support suppliers to be more resilient.
Visibility and traceability enabling you to make confident sourcing decisions.