Get on-demand expertise to better facilitate your business. Elevate your products, processes and people to new heights with Intertek as your service provider.
From meeting health, environmental and regulatory requirements, building safety and quality into the design process and product, targeting key market opportunities, and streamlining manufacturing practices, Intertek’s diverse range of consulting services can enhance your business. Our expertise in toxicology, engineering, testing, standards, supply chain management, technology, regulatory compliance and project facilitation can bring your company, product and brand improved performance, safety and quality recognition.
In almost every industry imaginable, our consultancy services can halt issues before they become problems, provide innovative solutions to complex issues, suggest processes and procedures for optimised efficiency, and are proactive in helping to manage and assess risks and hazards.
*Intertek Business Assurance does not provide consulting services for management systems certification. Any consulting activities provided by Intertek are separated and independent from testing and certification activities and undergo a regular detailed risk analysis to ensure impartiality is maintained.
- Analytical & Chemical Consulting Services
- Asset Integrity Management
- Building Sciences & Enclosure Consulting
- Consumer Product Assurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Services
- Corrosion & Materials Consulting
- Energy & Water Consulting Services
- Expert Witness Services
- Failure Investigation
- Food Scientific & Regulatory Consulting
- Hazardous Locations Consulting
- Health, Environmental & Regulatory Services
- Industrial Equipment Consulting
- Medical Device Consulting Services
- Pharmaceutical Consulting Services
- Power Plant Consulting Services
- Product Consulting Services
- Supply Chain Security
- Transaction Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)