Food Scientific and Regulatory Consulting
Intertek offers global regulatory and scientific consulting solutions for food and supplement companies worldwide.
Whether it is an innovative new food or supplement ingredient, a product derived from biotechnology or a new health claim, our toxicologists, scientists, and regulatory experts will help you navigate the scientific and regulatory requirements to get these approved.
Understanding the safety and regulatory requirements of the food and supplement industry can be complex and daunting task, especially when considering marketing products in several jurisdictions. Intertek’s global experts have an unparalleled understanding of the intricacies and processes of regulatory agencies and requirements to develop a successful strategy to address your current and future regulatory needs.
Intertek adds value to your business objectives by providing the most expedient and cost-effective route to satisfy the necessary requirements and is a valued partner that will lead you every step of the way.
We have a host of capabilities to support your needs in relation to:
- Food Ingredient, Additive, and Novel Food Services
- US (GRAS), EU, Canada, China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand
- Food Additives, Colours, Flavours
- Probiotic and microbial agents
- FEMA GRAS applications
- PARNUTS [EU], Medical Foods
- JECFA Monographs
- Enzymes and Processing Aids
- Livestock Feed/Pet Food Ingredient Services
- Health Claims
- Global Health Claim Substantiation
- Literature searches, systemic reviews & meta-analyses
- Clinical Trials
- Dietary Supplement Services [US (NDI), Canada (NHP), EU, Australia, China]
- Dietary Exposure and Intakes Analysis
- Nanotechnology-Related Support
- Biotechnology-Related Support
- Computational Predictive Toxicology Modelling Services
- Toxicology Study and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Support
- Statistical Analysis Services
- Exposure and Risk Assessments
- Scientific Expert Witness Services
- Bioinformatics Safety Assessments and Characterization