Power Generation Services
Intertek provides Quality Assurance testing, inspection, and certification solutions to help clients manage, enhance, and protect their power generation assets.
Improve your power generation-related operations, safety, profitability, and performance while minimizing business risk. Intertek professionals provide global expertise and services to the power generation and transmission industries.
Utilities, Independent Power Producers (IPPs), Grid Operators, National Laboratories, Equipment Manufacturers, Law Firms, Insurance Firms, Institutions, Transmission and Transportation providers, Fuel Suppliers and Traders, and power generation consumers of coal, natural gas, wind, solar, fuel oil, tidal, and nuclear fuels are supported by a diverse range of Intertek expertise.
Expertise and services for the entire power generation and energy supply chain are available from Intertek on a global basis.
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Power Plant Integrity Management Services
- Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 Services
- Solid Fuel Testing (Coal, Biomass, Petcoke)
- Emergency Fuel Condition Monitoring
- Transformer Oil Testing
- Turbine Oil Testing
- Auditing and Systems Certification
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services