Power Plant Integrity Management Services
Expert engineering services that support your plant operations and maintenance
Our customised power generation engineering and integrity services and software solutions can support your power plant’s operation, maintenance, capital improvement and cost of cycling evaluations. With our advanced engineering techniques we can pinpoint priority repairs and eliminate unnecessary plant work. We work with equipment throughout the plant, such as boilers, turbines, generators, and high-energy piping, as well as other plant components.
By choosing Intertek as your Total Quality Assurance partner of choice, we can give you a significant competitive advantage by providing your power plant with efficient and cost-effective solutions that can improve safety and increase profitability, and help prevent future power generation problems or solve existing ones.
Engineering, integrity and consulting services include:
- Boiler Tube Failure Reduction Programme
- Detection of Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Cycling Services Solutions
- Inspection Data Management Software - Aware
- Predictive Analytics for the Energy Industry
- Integrity Management Software
- Risk-Based Equipment Assessment
- Financial Modeling for Power Plants
- Power Generation Equipment Testing
- Forensic Engineering and Failure Analysis Services
- High Energy Piping Inspection
- Laboratory Analysis for Power Plants
- Nuclear Plant Engineering Services
- Smart Asset Optimisation
Power Generation Technical Capabilities and Facilities:
- Power Generation Metallurgical and Mechanical Test Laboratory
- Power Plant Computer Modeling: Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis, Propriety Software Analysis for a wide range of power plant applications
Related Engineering Services:
Need help or have a question?