Intertek’s Aware™ Asset Performance Management (APM) software platform provides a web-based collaborative management solution for owners and operators in a variety of industries.
Aware asset performance management software is used to organize the inspection information and of assets such as piping, pressure vessels, safety relief devices, valves, tanks, and other process equipment.
Owners and operators of complex equipment and facilities need tools to manage the life of their assets. Intertek’s innovative and technologically advanced solutions help companies maintain equipment reliability and safety, determine equipment's remaining useful life estimations, and manage inspection data.
Aware RealTime is an APM software designed to be easily added to the current generation of power plant data acquisition and control systems (DCS)
WindAware is an APM software solution that helps wind farm owners and operators manage inspection and performance data, maintain reliability and safety, and minimize costly equipment failure.
A web-based database and analytics platform that utilizes the latest in data manipulation technology to provide detailed operation indicators and benchmarks on fossil power generation.
Intertek PipeAware is an innovative, digital solution combining pipeline traceability with inspection data to give valuable, real-time insight into pipeline quality and compliance.
- Fitness for Service Software – Software using ASME Section XI and API 579 to determine Fitness For Service of equipment items.
- FACEUP- Computer code that effectively utilizes ultrasonic measurements for a realistic assessment of flow-assisted corrosion and future life projections.
- RUL SW – This software provides remaining useful life (RUL) estimates from input information that comes from non-destructive data or destructive tube sampling.
- Pipeline Integrity Management Programs – Software programs that assist pipeline operators manage extensive NDE, pigging, and GIS data.
- RDMIP – Risk Directed Mechanical Integrity Program that assesses the risk of process equipment and helps with the implementation of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programs.