A web-based database and analytics platform that utilizes the latest in data manipulation technology to provide detailed operation indicators and benchmarks on fossil power generation.
Ingrid leverages the data and analytics from our Cost of Cycling service, providing a unique platform for up-to-date and reliable data, and helping clients to better understand the nature of their operations, additional capital and maintenance “wear and tear” costs and operating risk. Intertek’s industry leading total Quality Assurance Power Plant Cycling Cost service has been utilized in some of the world’s largest renewable integration studies, to characterize plant cycling operations, and understand the impact of flexible operation on power plant operating costs, emissions compliance, and performance risks.
Ingrid Features & Graphical Reports
- Dynamic tables and interactive plots for visual representation of data and easy review or search
- Intertek's proprietary data analysis regarding plant cycling and performance metrics (Starts, Load Follows, and Reliability Metrics)
- Cost of Power Plant Cycling, Reliability, and Asset Remaining Life estimates in an easy to use and familiar format.
- Numerous search capabilities (e.g. plant name, location, and specific criteria)
- Ingrid provides aggregated generation for plants, companies, counties, NERC regions and states or for a specific fuel. Information that provide useful insights to energy stakeholder
Plant owners and operators want to gain valuable insight into their generating asset's performance, efficiency, reliability, and cycling operation metrics.
By assimilating data from the operation of thousands of operating fossil generators that reflect past performance metrics, in particular power plant cycling, impact on plant reliability and emissions, Ingrid allows Intertek experts to analyze operations at highly granular timescales and develop powerful insights.
Ingrid allows customers to quickly gain strategic advantage through the understanding of their relative position in the market and asset life prediction.
INGRID Webinar - Data Intelligence Service for Power Plant Operations, Reliability and Financials
Learn how INGRID allows customers to quickly gain strategic advantage through the understanding of their relative position in the market and asset life prediction.
Need help or have a question?