Nuclear Plant Engineering Services
Intertek provides global expertise in nuclear energy plant engineering support and related services.
Intertek offers Total Quality Assurance multi-disciplinary engineering services for the Nuclear Energy Industry, with a special focus on services for boiling water reactors (BWR) and pressurized water reactors (PWR).
Intertek Nuclear's staff have expertise in mechanical, civil, chemical, metallurgical, corrosion, structural, welding, and project management engineering. These resources can solve many of your research, technology development, and plant operations and maintenance project needs.
Nuclear energy engineering and consulting services:
- Steam Generator Services
- Reactor Vessel Head Penetrations (CEDMs)
- ASME Code Section XI Flaw Evaluations
- Steam Turbine/Generator Integrity and Maintenance Services
- Service Water Degradation Evaluations
- BWR Services
- Detection and Assessment of Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Nuclear Industry Services and Project Summaries
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Plants
- Nuclear Quality Assurance Program
- Third-Party Review of 50.54 Evaluations
- Metallurgy Services for the Nuclear Power Industry
- Buried Piping Integrity Management
Need help or have a question?