Sporting Goods Testing
Winning brands comply with local and international regulations, and ensure their product performance stays on par with an ever-changing competitive landscape. From design to game time, consumer confidence thrives on knowing which brands champion the methodologies needed to provide the tools of play they trust and bringing quality and safety to life.
As a Totally Quality Assurance provider, Intertek, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for sporting goods. Utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment we test various sporting good products – from hoverboards, ski goggles, archery equipment, snow shoes, swimming buoyancy aids and more. Our experts offer customers expertise in the evaluation of sporting goods merchandise in compliance with international standards, such as AS/NZS, ASTM, Canada, BS, DIN, NFS, EN, FDA, ANSI, ISO, and others, as well as some unique methodologies designed specifically for your sporting goods needs.
Intertek offers the following services for sporting goods:
- Testing for regulatory compliance
- Performance evaluation (e.g., lifecycle, testing, fitness for use)
- GS Mark Certification
- Quality and performance mark certification
- Technical assessment and analysis
- Certified report of ISTA (International Safe Transit Association)
- EC type testing and evaluation for Consumer Goods labeling
- GS Mark Certification Program
In addition to Sporting Goods, Intertek helps clients build, enhance, and protect their brands through advisory services that go above and beyond regulatory compliance.