Building Sciences & Enclosure Consulting
A unique perspective and a full array of expertise for enclosure consulting and quality assurance on new and existing facilities
When it comes to the commissioning of your construction project, you need a partner who can help you succeed locally or globally. A partner who has the services and capabilities to save you time and money. A partner who has the expertise and experience required to get you through the known and unknown of a project. You need Intertek.
Find out why customers choose Intertek and what keeps them coming back. You need a partner that will help you succeed. You need Intertek.
Services & Capabilities
You need a partner who has the services and capabilities to get the job done. See how Intertek’s complete suite of capabilities helps you save and money on your project.
Intertek supports our clients in meeting their sustainable, high-performance building aspirations, with a focus on durable, resilient, and low-maintenance building enclosures, energy-efficient operations, and healthy, comfortable, and productive indoor environments.
Staff / Experts
With over 35 years in design, testing, and evaluating building enclosures, our dedicated staff has the experience and knowledge to get the job done.
No matter where you are, we have you covered. With over 25+ building science and field testing locations in North America, we can meet your needs.
Need help or have a question?
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper