Fuel Deposit Control Additive Testing Services
Vehicle and engine dynamometer fuel deposit control additive testing, on vehicle and engine configurations, for automotive OEM and fuel clients.
Intertek has years of experience with test build-up, test-procedures, and end-of-test inspections in vehicle-based and engine dynamometer-based fuel testing, as specified in the ASTM D 5500 (BMW) intake valve deposit test procedure and the ASTM D 6201 (Ford 2.3L) engine dynamometer test procedure. Personnel are very familiar with customizing driving cycles and engine dynamometer test cycles to suit customer requirements. Intertek's fuelling infrastructure can support a variety of fuel quantities and blends including small cocktail blends to large batch blends.
Fuel Deposit Control Additive Test Programs:
- Intake valve deposit (IVD) mass evaluations
- Combustion chamber deposit (CCD) mass and thickness evaluations
- Dirty-up, clean-up and keep-clean evaluations
- Port fuel injection (PFI) evaluations
- Octane requirement evaluations
- Fuel properties and characteristics to ASTM and other specifications
Post-test engine deposit and wear evaluations or ASTM D6201 Ford 2.3L Intake Valve Deposit (IVD) testing services:
Need help or have a question?
- EMEA UK:
- +44 161 721 5247
- +31 88 126 8888
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207