Data Acceptance Program (SATELLITE™)
Conduct testing in your own labs, on your own schedule, and obtain our market-leading certifications for your products with Intertek's SATELLITE™ Program
Intertek's SATELLITE™ Data Acceptance Program will give you control of your product certification program, delivering speed, market access and flexibility. If you have an in-house test lab in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025, and are looking for a fast and efficient certification alternative, the SATELLITE™ program is right for you.
Benefits of SATELLITE™
- Control over service level. We can send Intertek engineers to your facility, or you can perform the testing yourself.
- You’ll get your Authorization to Mark (ATM) in as little as five days – much faster than other data acceptance programs, which can take weeks to deliver your ATM.
- Access to leading certification marks. Choose the marks and markets you need for safety, quality, and performance testing. Intertek offers more proprietary certification products than any other certifier – including:
- Online access to your test reports with My TestCentral™, Intertek’s secure online document repository. Access, view, and manage your testing projects 24/7.
- With our fixed pricing structure and more efficient follow-up inspections, you’ll realize exceptional annual savings and increased revenue potential.
Conduct ENERGY STAR® Testing in Your Own Lab
Intertek offers its unique SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program to support ENERGY STAR® Partners that will conduct testing in their own labs. Partners will submit test data to Intertek for engineering review to product specification requirements, and then ENERGY STAR® Certification will be awarded for compliant products.
Satellite offers significant savings, efficiency in testing, speed-to-market, and flexible options for choosing your preferred Energy Efficiency schemes. Save 25-30% annually compared to the cost of other programs and develop a testing schedule that best fits your business needs while maintaining your product's quality and improving your bottom line.
Need help or have a question?