ENERGY STAR® Certification
Intertek provides the fastest, most efficient path to ENERGY STAR® Certification.
All manufacturers seeking to use the ENERGY STAR® label must submit products for third-party certification from EPA Recognized Certification Bodies (CBs).
Intertek is not only the first EPA Recognized Certification Body to cover all gas and electrical ENERGY STAR® product categories (covering more than 60 product types), it’s also the only EPA Recognized Testing Laboratory and CB to offer:
- 24-hour ENERGY STAR® certification (after testing parameters are met).
- 18 Energy Efficiency testing labs around the world offering localized service.
- Our proprietary Energy Efficiency Certification Program which gives you the convenience, efficiency and savings of all-in-one EE testing, certification and administration for the world's most prominent schemes (ENERGY STAR®, DoE, NRCAn, CEC, ErP, MEPS, SASO, EcoLabel and more).
- Intertek's Green Leaf Certification, a customer-facing Mark and Label scheme, that quickly shows buyers the environmental standards to which your product complies.
- Bundled ENERGY STAR® with the ETL Listed Mark for electrical safety certification for North America and Europe.
- ENERGY STAR® Partners can conduct testing in their own labs, as part of Intertek’s SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1372 370900
- +1 800 967 5352
- +52 55 5998 0900
- S. AMER:
- +55 11 2842 0444
- +86 400 886 9926
- Hong Kong
- +852 2173 8820
- +46 8 750 0000
- +33 1 46 74 15 13
- +49 711 27311 152