Automotive Lubricants & Fuel Systems Testing Services
Intertek's expert automotive engine, fuel and lubricant services provide independent testing with state-of-the art facilities to drive consumer-focused solutions.
As engine, fuel, and lubricant systems evolve and become more sophisticated, Intertek keeps you on the leading edge of this rapidly changing landscape. Our global network of experts and state-of-the-art facilities help get your products through the regulatory process and onto the market with speed and efficiency.
Our global network provides world class fuel, lubricant, and engine testing. We are a leader in lubricant and engine oil testing for standardized gasoline and diesel engines, engine endurance and durability testing, fuel additive testing, and sealed housing for evaporative emission determination (SHED) fuel system services testing.
With comprehensive engine oil testing services, we provide a pathway to American Petroleum Institute (API) engine oil licensing and certification. Our API engine oil test procedures include water tolerance, volatility simulated distillation, and foaming tendency, among others. These solutions, combined with our lubricant and gear oil qualification testing, provide Total Quality Assurance to the oil, fuel, and lubricant industries.
Oil Testing Literature
- Caterpillar 1K and 1N Test
- Caterpillar 1P Engine Lubricant Test
- Caterpillar C13 Engine Lubricant Test
- Caterpillar Oil Aeration Test (COAT)
- Cummins ISB Engine Lubricant Test
- Cummins ISM Engine Lubricant Test
- Daimler North America DD13 Engine Scuffing Test
- Mack T-8 Engine Lubricant Test
- Mack T-11 Engine Lubricant Test
- Mack T-12 Engine Lubricant Test
- Mack T-13 Engine Lubricant Test