Petroleum Geochemistry Services
Petroleum geochemistry reservoir development and management.
Intertek Westport petroleum geochemists support clients across the world with reservoir development and management using our Total Quality Assurance approach.
Checking for geochemical fingerprints:
Multi-disciplinary geochemical services:
- Reservoir Continuity Assessment
- Partitioning of commingled production by zone (co-mingled production)
- Hydrocarbon contamination by drilling fluids
- Origin and extent of tar formations (tar mats)
- Core Invasion Studies
- The Role of Geochemistry throughout Petroleum Asset Life
Analytical techniques performed and utilized by Westport geochemists:
- Biomarker analysis
- Carbon and Deuterium Isotope Mass Spectrometry
- SARA Heavy Oil Analysis
- Whole Oil and Gas GC Analysis
- Fingerprint Analysis of Gas, Oil, and Water
Natural gas geochemistry is a powerful exploration tool, especially in younger basins that contain biogenic gases. Analysis of natural gas provides data regarding the composition of gas and isotopic content. These tests help determine the origin and maturity of the gas and enhance understanding of reservoir continuity.
Need help or have a question?
- +61 8 9263 0263
- +603 6156 2200
- +44 1224 708500
- +218 21 723 6663
- +971 4 317 8777