Door & Door Frame Testing
Confirm your doors will keep building occupants safe and secure with door & door frame testing and certification
Ensure your doors will protect against intrusion, maintain functionality in the event of a disaster, and perform as expected during everyday use. Doors serve a multitude of purposes beyond being a moveable barrier between rooms or the interior and exterior of a building; they are a central component of life-safety.
Building code requires testing and certification on commercial, residential, and industrial doors alike. From fire, tornado, and hurricane resistance to blast, ballistics, acoustical, and thermal performance, we can provide the services you need to get your product to market quickly and cost effectively.
As the industry’s lab of choice for fire door testing and certification, we can help you obtain the necessary testing and documentation to prove to your customers your commitment to safety and compliance.
Gain the necessary recognition and designation needed to show compliance for your doors and door assemblies. From our ETL Mark, the Warnock-Hersey Mark, or our Code Evaluation Reports (CCRR), Intertek has the right tools for you.
What types of doors do we test?
- Access Doors
- Chute Doors
- Elevator Doors
- Garage Doors
- Rolling Steel Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Security Doors
- Service Counter Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Specialty Doors
- Steel / Metal Doors
- Wood-Faced Doors
What types of additional services do we offer?
- Air / Water / Structural
- Assault Resistance, Ballistics, Blast & Forced Entry
- Component & Material Properties
- A/W/S Wall
- Guarded Hot Box
- Reverberation Chambers
- Shock Tube
- Ballistics Range
- Impact Cannon
- Assault Resistance Apparatus
- Cycling, Strength, and Impact Machines
- Full-Scale Furnace
- Intermediate-Scale Furnace
Need more information? Click here…
Need help or have a question?
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral