Building Quality Assurance Validation Program
Obtain and maintain product approval by evaluation entities that require an independent quality assurance program by participating in our quality assurance validation program. Through our third-party review of your quality systems and in-plant audits, we can provide the necessary support to ensure manufacturing consistency.
Florida Product Approval
Intertek is an approved Florida Inspection Agency, Certification Body and Evaluation Entity under the Florida Product Approval Program. Participation in an Intertek quality assurance or certification program will meet inspection requirements for Florida Product Approval.
When you participate in our quality assurance program, you provide assurance to your customers that your products are manufactured under an established quality system, are consistently manufactured to documented specifications, and, when required, are faithful reproductions of those which were originally independently tested and rated.
Manufacturers who participate in our Quality Assurance program are eligible to use the Intertek Independent Inspections Mark, demonstrating to your customers that your products are manufactured under a documented quality system.
Quality Assurance Programs may include:
- Reviews of quality system documentation and quality control programs
- Factory inspections to ensure that a quality program is in place and functional
- Periodic random sampling, verification, and independent product testing
Click here for a complete list of participating manufacturers.
Contact the BP Certification Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about joining this program.
Need help or have a question?
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
Upcoming Tradeshows & Events
- Fenestration – Canada: NAFS Testing, Certification, and Path to ENERGY STAR
Wednesday March 29, 2023
- Declaring and Use of Sustainable Materials for Eco-Friendly Buildings - PART TWO
Thursday, April 06, 2023
- PSI Fairfax Client Appreciation and Outreach Dinner
Thursday, April 13, 2023
- PSI Cleveland Happy Hour Event
Thursday, April 26, 2023
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral