Building Product Certification
If you’re looking for a partner to guide you through your materials certification testing project from start to finish, or a way to distinguish your product from others of its kind, we can help!
5 STEPS TO BUILDING PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
Here are the 5 steps you will need to take to get your product to market quickly and eﬀectively
Benefits of Building Product Certification
Product Quality Veriﬁcation
Standards Update Notices
The ETL Listed Mark is proof that your product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard. It is one of North America’s most recognized safety certification marks by Authorities Having Jurisdiction and now utilized on building products.
The Warnock Hersey (WH-ETL) Mark is North America’s leading product safety and performance mark for Fire Doors, Solid Fuel Hearth, and Manufactured Housing. It represents a manufacturer's continued commitment to product safety, performance, and quality
Code Compliance Research Report (CCRR)
Intertek’s CCRRs offer building officials the evidence, technical information, and professional evaluation to confirm compliance to specific codes, providing you the acceptance you need to gain the market access you want.
Sustainability Certification Programs
Programs that meet your needs. A mark that proves your dedication to doing things the right way.
Need help or have a question?
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
Upcoming Tradeshows & Events
- NFPA 285 - 2023 Edition: An Overview of the Changes
Thursday, March 23, 2023
- CAN/ULC S134: Combustible Components in Non-Combustible Construction
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- Fenestration – Canada: NAFS Testing, Certification, and Path to ENERGY STAR
Wednesday March 29, 2023
- Declaring and Use of Sustainable Materials for Eco-Friendly Buildings - PART TWO
Thursday, April 06, 2023
- PSI Cleveland Happy Hour Event
Thursday, April 26, 2023
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral