Doors, Frames, Hardware, and Windows Solutions
Test and certify your doors and frames, hardware, and windows with the industry’s leader
Test and certify your product solution with the openings industry leader. Whether you need your product tested, evaluated, or certified to national or international standards or building codes, Intertek is your lab of choice. We have a complete range of testing methods and capabilities that will ensure your products can get to market quickly and efficiently.
Door Hardware Testing
Complete testing and certification services for all your hardware needs including locks, hinges, latches, closers, and exit devices.
Field Labeling of Fire Doors
Get the proper labeling required by code and avoid unnecessary removal and replacement of your buildings’ fire doors.
Fire Door Testing
Have your metal or wood-based fire door tested from 20 minutes to 3 hours with the industry’s lab of choice for fire door testing.
Locks and Access Control Equipment Testing
Meet all the testing and certification requirements including fire testing, BHMA, UL 294, and electrical testing.
VOC Emission Certification
Download our fact sheet for doors, frames, and hardware certifying doors to Intertek’s clean air gold sustainability program
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral