Plumbing Products Testing
Test and certify your pipes, fixtures, fittings and drains
Keep your costs minimal, access markets quickly, and receive support for all of your testing and certification needs. Through our global network of plumbing labs we can provide you with faster, more cost-effective solutions to address your biggest challenges. From bathtubs and sinks to faucets and drains, we’ve got the expertise to get you what you need.
California Energy Commission
Conduct a plumbing evaluation to ensure your products are functioning in accordance with CEC-400 Appliance Efficiency Regulations. With accredited test labs conveniently located throughout the US and Canada, you can obtain compliance and gain access to your intended market quickly and efficiently.
Low Lead Requirement
With changes to both the US and Canadian plumbing codes, there is an increasing need to have plumbing components tested for low lead level compliance. Intertek can help by providing testing to NSF372 (< 0.25% lead content) as well as NSF 61.
Evaluate the efficiency and water saving capabilities of your toilets, bathroom sink faucets and accessories, urinals and showerheads. As an EPA licensed certifying body, we can confirm your products meet the WaterSense product specifications required to bear their label.
Gain the necessary recognition and designation needed to show compliance for your plumbing products by utilizing the ETL-Listed UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code™ ) mark. The ETL Mark is the fastest growing safety certification mark in North America and is featured on millions of products sold by major retailers and distributors every day.
What types of additional services do we offer?
Need help or have a question?
Standard Test Methods
- ANSI Z124.1, Z124.2, Z124.3, Z124.6
- ANSI/APSP 16
- ANSI/ASME A112.18.1, A112.18.2, A112.18.3, A112.19.2, A112.19.3, A112.19.5, A112.19.6
- ASME A112.4.2, A112.18.1, A112.18.2, A112.18.3, A112.18.6, A112.19.2, A112.19.3, A112.19.7, A112.19.14, A112.19.15, A112.1016
- ASTM D2241, D1785, F877, F876, F1974, F2159
- ASSE 1016, 1061
- CSA B45.0, B45.1, B45.4, B45.5, B45.10, B45.11, B45.15, B55.2, B125.1, B125.2, B125.3, B125.6, B125.16, B137.5, B181.1, B181.2, B182.1, B182.2, B182.4, B182.8
- IAPMO Z124, Z401, IGC 172
- IAPMO/ANSI Z124.5
- NSF 61, 372
Don’t see what you're looking for? Click here…
Intertek Plumbing in the News
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral