Conformity Assessment Program EasyPASS for Exports to Ghana
Intertek provides inspection and certification services for Exporters shipping their products to Ghana, as per the Ghana Standard Authority (GSA)
Intertek has been appointed by the Ghana Standards Authority (GSA) to provide verification and testing services to exporters worldwide, delivering Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for products meeting Ghana EasyPASS Programme requirements.
Under the EasyPASS Programme, shipments to Ghana will require testing and inspection to the Ghanaian standards or applicable equivalent International standards in order to obtain a CoC from an Approved Body such as Intertek. The CoC is a compulsory requirement to obtain Customs clearance of goods into Ghana. The EasyPASS Programme verifies the conformity of Products in addition to any existing import processes.
Exporters shipping to Ghana any products within the categories listed below, from any Country of Origin, will require a Certificate of Conformity for Customs clearance, those consignments arriving without the CoC will result in severe delays in goods clearance, penalties, or even shipments being returned.
Products covered under the EasyPASS Programme includes the following:
- Toys, Games and Sports Equipment
- Electrical and Electronic Products
- Chemical Products (except household Chemical substance)
- Mechanical and Gas Appliance
- Pulp of Wood, Paper and Paperboard
- Furniture (Wood and Metal base articles)
- Construction Materials
- Fuel and Petroleum Products
- Textile, Textile Articles and Leatherware including African prints
- Glass and Glassware Products
- Second hand or Used Products
Exporters who are shipping products which are outside these categories are allowed to apply for a CoC on Voluntary basis.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1277 223400
- Asia Pacific:
- +852 2310 9923
- +1 305 513 3000