Certificate of Inspection for Used Vehicles to Saudi Arabia
Exports of Used Vehicles to Saudi Arabia require a Certificate of Inspection for Customs Clearance
Intertek is accredited by the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) to support its Used Vehicle Conformity Programme for exports to the Kingdom.
The programme verifies the conformity of Used Vehicles in the respective exporting countries through a quality inspection prior to shipment. This ensures the vehicles comply with the Technical Regulations applicable assuring Saudi citizens of the quality and reliability of the used vehicles they are purchasing.
Exporters of Used Vehicles to Saudi Arabia are required to provide a Certificate of Inspection for Customs clearance in accordance with Government regulation. This certificate can only be obtained from an Approved Inspection Body such as Intertek and issued through the SABER platform.
Intertek is also approved by the Saudi Foodand Drug Authority (SFDA) for the Food Consignment Certification Programme, Cosmetics and Perfumery Product Certification Programmes.
Need help or have a question?
- Saudi Arabia Intertek Offices Contact Details
- Advice on SALEEM Programme for Saudi Arabia
- Advice on Saudi Quality Mark (SQM)
- Saudi Arabia Request for SPSP Certification Form
- Circular on Country of Origin Marking
- Update to Certification of Portable Laser Pointers
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standards for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners and Street Lighting
- Update on Product Images for upload to SABER
- Enforcement timelines of recently published Technical Regulations
- Important Regulatory Update for Exports of some Electrical Appliances
- SASO RoHS Update for Electricals
- Update on mandatory requirement of Product Images and validity of S-CoCs in SABER
- Intertek Accredited by SASO for their Used Vehicle Conformity Programme
- Mandatory Requirement for Importer Declaration Form
- Further Update Energy Efficiency Standard for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standard SASO 2663/2021 version for Low Capacity Air Conditioners
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard
- SASO IECEE/IECEx Recognition Certificate (SIRC) update
- Update on Banned, Restricted and Approved Refrigerants
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulations from 9th January 2022
Click here to see Regulatory Updates for the Saudi Arabia programme
Check the status of your current files by clicking here www.astraportal.com