Certificate of Conformity for Exports to The Kingdom of Morocco
Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MICEVN) of Morocco's Verification of Conformity Programme (VoC)
Intertek has been awarded a contract by The Government of the Kingdom of Morocco for its Verification of Conformity Programme (VoC).
The Morocco VoC was implemented to assure Moroccan consumers of the quality and safety of imported goods and to facilitate trade.
The programme verifies the conformity of all regulated products in the respective exporting countries within a range of sectors, including:
- Chemicals such as detergents, paint, bitumen, matches, lighters
- Construction Materials such as (pipes, sheets, sanitary equipment, insulation, wooden panels, cement, windows, glass...)
- Electricals and electronics
- Gas, Oil Appliances
- Textiles, leather, shoes and clothing
- Personal Protective Equipment, motorcycle helmets
- Food contact materials such as kitchenware and crockery
- Automotive spare parts including tyres
- Building products
- Toys, parks and baskets for children, baby diapers, furniture
Specified products will require local verification through a destination inspection.
- Motor vehicle spare parts – Tyres, batteries, Brake linings (brake pads), Glazing, Filter elements, Mechanical control cable, Leaf springs
- Motorcycle spare parts – Air chambers
- Construction products – Ceramic tiles, Cement, Sanitary products, Taps, Sealing sheets, Plastic tubes
- Gas appliances – Gas heaters, Gas water heaters
- Construction materials – Wire rod, Steel bars for reinforcement of concrete, Wood panels
- Electrical products – Mobile phone chargers, Circuit breakers
- Blankets, Rugs & carpets, Furnishings, Articles of clothing other than work clothing, Footwear other than personal protective equipment footwear, baby diapers, Non-woven fabric protective masks for non-medical use, Protective fabric masks for non-medical use.
This ensures they comply with the applicable Moroccan technical regulations and quality standards, assuring Morocco’s citizens of the quality and reliability of imported goods.
Exporters to Morocco are required to provide a Certificate of Conformity for Customs clearance in accordance with the Government regulations which can only be obtained from an Approved Inspection Body such as Intertek.
Need help or have a question?