International Trade Supplier Verification Services
Verifying the quality and reliability of overseas suppliers and manufacturers.
At Intertek we are aware of the challenges the global pandemic has had on industries reliant on international supply chains. Particularly with the reduction of international travel and buyers unable to meet and verify potential new overseas suppliers, their supply capacity or their manufacturing processes.
The Intertek solution is to act as your virtual eyes and ears when you are negotiating with new suppliers.
Due to our global reach we can review and verify potential new suppliers wherever they are based at a time when it may be impractical for you to physically visit their premises.
Our industry experience and experts together with Intertek’s “TOTAL QUALITY” commitment provides companies involved in international trade with the assurance they need that suppliers are not only legitimate and meet your due diligence requirements but can also meet your supply demands produce product to meet your quality and safety specifications.
Intertek can carry out a number of reviews and verifications on new suppliers to give you confidence that you are dealing with well established company and ethical company.
- Legal Entity Review – are they a genuine and legitimate business? We check local authorities such as companies house and chamber of commerce as well as credit checks
- Trading Entity Review – we check that the trading address is legitimate and in use, trading names and other entities, embargo checks on company and products
- Anti-Slavery Accreditation Review – SMETA audit for ethical trade, health and safety audit, environmental and business practises review
- Review ISO9001 Certification is in place.
- Supply Chain Capacity verification to assure you that capacity ,milestones, timing of production, planning and work procedures can be met to ensure ontime delivery to you or your end customer.
- Informing you or the end receiver of any deviations in order to correct the non-conformity and get back on schedule.
Our Production Line Inspection Services have been developed for those clients who need eyes and ears on the shop floor to ensure they receive exactly the goods they ordered.
- IPC (Initial Production Checks) to check raw materials and components before production begins.
- DUPRO (During Production Checks) are ideal for shipments of substantial quantities, product lines with continuous production, strict requirements for on time shipments, and as a follow-up if poor results are found during Pre-Production Inspection.
- FRI (Final Random Inspections) after production has been completed and all merchandise is ready and packed for shipment to verify product safety, quantity, workmanship, function, colour, size, packing and more.
- Intertek can verify all the necessary export documentation, HS codes, labelling ready for shipment.
- We can also verify handling and loading procedures prior to shipment.
Our International Trade Verification and Inspection Services provide Total Quality Assurance in the international supply chain so you are able to trust that the goods you are trading not only reach their intended market swiftly and efficiently but also meet the quality standards you demand.
Need help or have a question?
PODCAST: Supply Chain Management in International Trade
International Trade Verification and Inspection Services
Tradeable: Donor Organisation Services
Tradeable: Export/Import Services
Tradeable: Production Services
Conformity Certification for Exports of Solar PV to Pakistan
Exporting Used Machinery to India? (801 KB PDF)
Bangladesh Q and Q Exporter Guidelines
ETrust Global Corporate Certification