Global Corporation Certificate
Intertek ETRUST - Total Quality Assurance for Cross Border E-Commerce
Difficulties in the trading environment have led to uncertainty in international economies.
Development of cross-border trade provides new emerging opportunities to businesses.
According to industry experts, the global E-commerce market will reach one trillion US dollars in the Year 2020. China’s strong domestic market is another golden opportunity. China’s GDP has seen a 6.4% growth in the first quarter of 2019, and almost two-thirds have come from domestic consumption.
Intertek Group is partnering with Shenzhen E-business Better Service Center (EBS) a third-party organisation dedicated to the construction of e-commerce credible environment authorised by the Chinese Government and serving more than 3 million enterprises in the Greater Bay Area to launch a “Global Corporation Certification” Program.
This Program will provide on-site verification services on Merchant’s facilities, as well as verifying the legal status of these Cross-border Merchants.
The objectives of this program are to develop a standard for Quality Cross-border Merchants, strengthen the confidence of buyers and consumers, and enhance global competitiveness.
- Intertek Group and EBS are both third-party independent organisations with credibility globally
- Evaluation standards are developed according to the latest situation of Cross-border trade
- Provide objective audit reports. Buyers & Consumers can check the report detail on our websites
- Merchants must renew the Certificate by re-auditing in yearly basis
Our professional Auditors will evaluate your Corporations according to the following criteria:
- Corporate Information Auditing
- Copyrights, trademarks & Intellectual Properties Auditing
- Warehouse & Logistics Management
- Quality Compliance
- Company Profile
- Operational Control
- Production Capabilities
- Social Compliance
- Environmental Compliance
- Websites Auditing
- Security Compliance
- Training Records
Our independent Committee, which is comprised of experts from Intertek & EBS expertise will rate the Corporation based on the actual scores and reports from Auditor.
Stages of Assessment
- Initial Assessment (Free of Charge)
- Submission of Application
- Assessment by Auditors
- Acknowledgment of result & grading (Re-assessment can be applied if fails)
- Presentation of Certificate - Merchants can display the Certificate in their website and other marketing materials
- Cross-border Merchants from any industry
- Applicant must have business registration and a bricks-and mortar office
Need help or have a question?