Certificate of Conformity for Exports to Ivory Coast
Verification of Conformity (VoC) for exports to Ivory Coast.
The Government of the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) has introduced a Verification of Conformity programme for all exports to the country.
The commencement date of this new programme is now the 16th July 2018 (B/L Date).
Exporters/Importers trading with the Ivory Coast will need to comply with the requirements of the Verification of Conformity Programme in order for their goods to clear Customs.
Intertek has been awarded a contract by the Government of the Ivory Coast as one of the service providers authorised to carry out this Verification of Conformity and has been supporting Conformity Assessment Programmes for over 20 years.
Intertek is authorised to issue the mandatory Certificates of Conformity which will be required for Customs clearance for all shipments with a bill of lading date from July 16th 2018.
The requirements for Ivory Coast are:
- Every consignment of regulated imported goods must be accompanied by a Conformity Certificate.
- Certificates are needed to ensure customs clearance of shipments.
- Any shipments arriving without the Certificate of Conformity will be rejected and penalties applied.
- The Certificate confirms that the products comply with the relevant technical regulations, national, regional or international standards.
- Food products
- Electrical and Electronic products
- Cosmetics and Hygiene products
- Construction Materials
- Vehicle Spare parts, accessories and lubricants
- Pressure equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Products affecting health, safety and environment
Need help or have a question?