International Trade Verification and Inspection Services
Services to support and verify your international supply chain from manufacturing through to market access.
Entities involved in international trade such as exporters, importers, retailers, manufacturers, financial institutions and governments alike are concerned about their supply chain management and how this impacts on their business and investments.
You need to be able to trust that the goods you are trading not only reach their intended market swiftly and efficiently but also meet the quality standards you demand.
Intertek has developed a series of solutions to support the international supply chain through our range of auditing, testing, inspection and certification services which cover the entire supply chain from the initial trade transaction through to delivery.
Related Quality and Quantity Trade Verification Services:
- Government and Institutions A to Z
- Donor Organisation Services
- Government Services - Terms and Conditions
- Verification Services: Container Services
- Verification Services: Production Services
- Verification Services: Export and Import Services
- Cargo Inspection Services
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Agricultural Cargo Inspection
Need help or have a question?