System Components Testing for Wind
From inverters and converters to generators, switch gears and power systems, Intertek is the partner you need for all of your certification, performance and process efficiency needs.
Our Electrical heritage dates back to our founder, Thomas Edison. We rely on over a century of Electrical Components testing experience, combined with our world-class Wind Energy expertise.
Our experts have embedded themselves in many standardization committees and branch organizations, creating access to the latest developments and insights into the Wind Energy industry. Our system components specialists equip you with the knowledge and expertise you’re looking for, with the customer service and industry leading turnaround times you expect from Intertek.
From design and development through final production, we guide you through every step of the regulatory process to meet global standards and get your product into the hands of customers faster than anyone else on the planet.
- Quick Facts for Solar Thermal Products Fact Sheet
- Building Integrated PV Testing Fact Sheet
- Solar Thermal System Testing Fact Sheet
- Electroluminescence Imaging of PV Modules Fact Sheet
- PV Module Testing, Certification & Declarations Fact Sheet
- Photovoltaic Panel & Module Compliance to IEC 61730
- UN 38.3 and the Transportation of Lithium Batteries: A Webinar Series
- Smart Inverter Communication Protocol: Sunspec CSIP & IEEE 2030.5 Compliance Webinar
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Advanced Inverter Evaluation to ANSI/UL 1741 Fact Sheet
Need help or have a question?
- +44 116 296 1620
- +52 55 5998 0900
- S. AMER:
- +55 11 2842 0444
- +86 400 886 9926
- +46 8 750 0000
- +49 711 27311 152