Exporting/Importing to Saudi Arabia – Intertek your partner to ensure compliance to the Saudi Certification Programmes
Intertek has been providing Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification (ATIC) services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) for the past several decades and continues to ensure compliance of products exported to the Kingdom as per the requirements set by the various Saudi Government Bodies/Regulatory Authorities such as Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO), KSA Customs, Ministry of Commerce (MoC), Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA).
Intertek offers a variety of services designed to meet the requirements of your exporting needs.
- Saudi Product Safety Programme SALEEM SABER
- SFDA Food Consignment Certification Programme
- SFDA Cosmetics and Perfumery Products Certification Programme
- Exporting Electricals to Saudi Arabia - KSA SALEEM SABER
- Saudi Quality Mark (SQM)
- Certification Services for Importers in Saudi Arabia
- Certificate of Inspection for Used Vehicles to Saudi Arabia