Exporting to Saudi Arabia - SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate (SIRC) update.
Updated product list requiring SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate.
Further to our previous announcements regarding the SALEEM programme for Saudi Arabia, Exporters are hereby informed that all products covered under the SASO IECEE Recognition Scheme shipped to KSA will continue to be under strict vigilance by the KSA Customs/Authorities to verify their compliance to the SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate (SIRC) requirements.
The updated product list which requires SASO IECEE Recognition Certificate is listed below. It may be noted that Lighting products and their control gear are the latest products that have been added to this list :
- Mobile Phone Devices
- Chargers for Mobile Phones
- Household/domestic Electric pumps (under 3500 Watts)
- Car Chargers for Mobile Phones
- Wireless Chargers for Mobile Phones
- Power Bank
- Mobile Phone Batteries
- Laptops and Tablets
- Smart Watches
- Smart Band
- Television and Display Monitors
- Dish Washers
- Wireless Headphone, Earphones and similar products
- Laptop Chargers (Electric transformer for Laptop)
- All lighting products and their control gears
A Valid IECEE Test Report issued by a CB Testing Laboratory (CBTL), which is an IECEE approved Lab under the CB Scheme and a valid CB Test Certificate issued by a National Certification Body (NCB) are pre-requisites to obtain the SIRC.
Intertek Government and Trade Services (GTS) is facilitating the process for obtaining the SIRC . This unique benefit from Intertek will expedite the application and registration process on SABER to obtain the P-CoC and S-CoC.
Need help or have a question?
- Saudi Arabia Intertek Offices Contact Details
- Advice on SALEEM Programme for Saudi Arabia
- Advice on Saudi Quality Mark (SQM)
- Saudi Arabia Request for SPSP Certification Form
- Circular on Country of Origin Marking
- Change in the regulatory status of some KSA Customs Tariff Codes
- Additional products now require the mandatory approved Importer declaration form
- New Energy Efficiency and Water Rationalization Standard for Electric Dishwashers
- Update to Certification of Portable Laser Pointers
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standards for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners and Street Lighting
- Update on Product Images for upload to SABER
- Enforcement timelines of recently published Technical Regulations
- Important Regulatory Update for Exports of some Electrical Appliances
- SASO RoHS Update for Electricals
- Update on mandatory requirement of Product Images and validity of S-CoCs in SABER
- Intertek Accredited by SASO for their Used Vehicle Conformity Programme
- Mandatory Requirement for Importer Declaration Form
- Further Update Energy Efficiency Standard for Low-Capacity Air Conditioners
- Updated Energy Efficiency Standard SASO 2663/2021 version for Low Capacity Air Conditioners
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulation for Paper and Cardboard
- SASO IECEE/IECEx Recognition Certificate (SIRC) update
- Update on Banned, Restricted and Approved Refrigerants
- Enforcement of newly published Technical Regulations from 9th January 2022
Click here to see Regulatory Updates for the Saudi Arabia programme
Check the status of your current files by clicking here www.astraportal.com