Saudi Arabia - Changes in the application process for Energy Efficiency
Exporting/Importing to Saudi Arabia - Changes in the application process for Energy Efficiency
Manufacturers and Exporters of products to the KSA are hereby informed about SASO’s below notification concerning the application process for obtaining Saudi Energy Efficiency Certificates and Labels which will be enforced by SASO from 30th June 2023:
- New applications for Energy Efficiency Certificates and Labels must be submitted through the accounts of Manufacturer or Importer only.
- Manufacturers or Importers can create an account through the link https://e.saso.gov.sa/services/auth/Identity/Account/Login
- Renewal applications for Energy Efficiency Certificates and Labels will not be accepted by SASO unless they are submitted through the accounts of Manufacturers or Importers.
- Applications shall not be transferred to third parties (not relevant to supply chains) from Manufacturer’s or Importer’s accounts.
- Suppliers can be added only through the accounts of the Manufacturers.
- Starting from 01st January 2024, accounts that do not belong to Manufacturers or Importers will be cancelled by SASO.
Intertek Government and Trade Services (GTS) is facilitating the process for obtaining Energy Efficiency Certificates and Labels. This unique benefit from Intertek will expedite the application and registration process on SABER to obtain the mandatory Product Certificates of Conformity (P-CoCs) and Shipment Certificates of Conformity (S-CoCs).
Need help or have a question?