ECAP Regulated Product List Updated
Exporting/Importing to Egypt: ECAP Regulated Product List Revised
The Decree 96/2022 concerning revised RP List published by the Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry enforced on 20th May 2022 has been amended by Decree 403/2022.
The amendment was published in the Egyptian Official Gazette on 6th July 2022 and will be enforced after 3 months from the date of its publication.
The updated RP List published in Decree 403/2022 is as follows:
- Door Locks (8301.40)
- Low Pressure Regulator for household use (9032.20)
- Hand valve for gas pipes (8481.30 – 8481.40)
- Insulated Electric cables with rated voltage not exceeding 3 kV (8544)
- Welding Electrodes (8311)
- Ballasts for lamps and discharge tubes (8504.10)
- LED Lamps, Excluding LED lamps for vehicles (8539.50, 8543)
- Electric cells and accumulators (Batteries) (8506 – 8507)
Electric Current transformers which were part of the RP List as per Decree 96/2022 have been removed from the latest RP List as per Decree 403/2022.
Need help or have a question?