EAC Certificate of Conformity for Exports to Armenia
EAC & Customs Union Technical Regulations Armenia
We can help you comply with implemented EAC & Customs Union Technical Regulations and assist you with certification of conformity to facilitate exports to Armenia according to following Technical Regulations and their schedule.
By the decision of the Collegium of the Eurasian Economic Commission n° 28 dd 14.04.2015 “On the procedure for the introduction of technical regulations of the Customs Union in the Armenia Republic" following order of implementation have been approved for 34 Technical Regulations.
1. Technical Regulations which were first introduced on the 2nd January 2016 cover:
- 001/2011 Safety of railway rolling equipment
- 002/2011 Safety of high-speed railway transport
- 003/2011 Safety of railway transport infrastructure
- 004/2011 Safety of low voltage equipment
- 005/2011 Safety of packaging
- 006/2011 Safety of pyrotechnic products
- 007/2011 Safety of products for children and teenagers
- 008/2011 Safety of toys
- 009/2011 Safety of cosmetic products
- 011/2011 Safety of lifts
- 012/2011 Safety of equipment for hazardous areas
- 013/2011 Requirements for road and aviation gasoline, diesel, and ship fuel, jet fuel and oil.
- 015/2011 Safety of cereals (grains)
- 016/2011 Safety of apparatus working on gas fuel
- 017/2011 Safety of products of light industry
- 019/2011 Safety of individual protective equipment
- 020/2011 Electro-magnetic compatibility of technical devices
- 021/2011 Safety of food products
- 022/2011 Labelling of food products
- 023/2011 Fruit and vegetable juices
- 024/2011 Oil and fat products
- 026/2011 Safety of small-size boats
- 027/2012 Safety of special food products, including products for dietetic medical & preventative nutrition
- 028/2012 Safety of explosive materials and explosive-based products
- 029/2012 Safety requirements for food additives, flavourings and auxiliary technological means
- 030/2011 Requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids
- 032/2011 Safety of equipment working under excessive pressure
- 033/2013 Safety of milk and dairy products
- 034/2013 Safety of meat and meat products
There is a transitional period until 2nd January 2017 for those products not previously subjected to national Armenian certification and for those products certified according to national Armenian requirements this date is the 2nd January 2018.
2. Technical Regulations to be introduced from 2nd January 2017:
- 010/2011 Safety of machinery and equipment
- 025/2012 Safety of furniture
- 031/2011 Safety of agricultural and forest tractors and their trailers
with transitional period until 2nd January 2018 for products which were not previously subject to national Armenian certification and until 2nd January 2019 for products certified according to national Armenian requirements.
3.Technical Regulations to be introduced from 2nd January 2019:
- 014/2011 Safety of auto-road
with transitional period until 2nd January 2020 for products which were not previously subject to national Armenian certification and until 2nd January 2021 for products certified according to national Armenian requirements.
4. Technical Regulations to be introduced from 2nd January 2020:
- 018/2011 Safety of vehicles
with transitional period until 2nd January 2021 for products which were not previously subject to national Armenian certification and until 2nd January 2022 for products certified according to national Armenian requirements.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1277 223400
- Asia Pacific:
- +852 2310 9923
- +1 305 513 3000