Cargo Container Loading Inspection
Cargo Container Loading supervision and Check
Intertek's cargo container loading inspection has been developed for those clients that not only require reassurance during the container loading process, but also need confirmation that safety and quality requirements are met and that correct goods handling procedures are put in place and adhered to.
All of Intertek's inspectors are fully trained not only to supervise but to closely monitor the loading process. Before shipping they check the:
- Quality and condition of your goods.
- Quality and condition of packaging
- Adherence to correct goods handling procedures
- Condition of the container your goods are being transported in, including safety and cleanliness
- Correct loading of your goods and also verify all documentation
Once these checks are completed the container will be sealed with Intertek seals as proof of compliance and an inspection report will be issued to you.
Need help or have a question?