Energy Efficiency Testing
Intertek is the preferred Energy Efficiency Testing and Certification partner of government authorities, industry associations and manufacturers
Intertek has the requisite accreditations, expertise and state-of-the-art testing laboratories around the world to help you meet energy efficiency requirements for global markets.
Global manufacturers, at the request of consumers and to meet industry and government regulations, are making energy efficiency a priority. Improving energy performance, developing clean and sustainable energy, and protecting the environment are key initiatives that all manufacturers must undertake if they wish to compete in today’s socially-conscious markets.
Intertek offers Energy Efficiency Testing for the following markets:
- Energy Efficiency Testing for North America:
- Energy Efficiency Testing for Asia Pacific:
- Energy Efficiency Testing for Europe:
Read more about the latest energy efficiency regulations for Commercial Refrigeration products.
Contact us to see how Intertek can help your organization with Energy Efficiency Testing.
Energy Efficiency Testing for Appliances & Electronics Fact Sheet
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Household Dishwasher Test Method EN 50242:2016 Fact Sheet
- Gas Appliance Regulations: Guidance for Implementation of GAR vs. GAD White Paper
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- NTA 8837 Regulation Fact Sheet
- G Marking For Low-Voltage Electrical Products in the Middle East White Paper
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program