Testing your HVAC/R equipment to AHRI Standards
Intertek has been testing HVAC/R equipment for over six decades and has partnered with AHRI for over 50 years. Our engineers verify that HVAC/R equipment used in North America and abroad meets the performance claims of manufacturers when measured by standards established by AHRI.
AHRI is a trade association of manufacturers and maintains and publishes over 80 standards, mainly related to equipment performance, and many AHRI standards are accepted as ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards. AHRI’s rating standards, when teamed with ASHRAE’s methods of tests, provide a method to test and rate heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, commercial refrigeration, water heating, boiler and radiant panel equipment.
Request information on how Intertek can help your organization with HVACR testing.
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 Overview
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 White Paper
- Zero Ozone Verification Program
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program