Hazardous Areas & Explosive Atmospheres: Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements
Your complimentary guide to Hazardous Location Equipment certification in Hazardous Areas & Explosive Atmospheres for IECEx, ATEX, and North America
Requirements for equipment certifications going into hazardous areas can be extremely complex.
The Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres – Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements poster includes comprehensive listings for IECEx (global), ATEX (Europe), and North America standards, methods, and requisites.
- Typical markings (IECEx, ATEX, North America)
- Equipment Categories & Protection Levels
- Equipment Groups
- Atmosphere Groups
- Categories vs. Zones of Use
- Classification of Divisions & Zones
- Functional Safety
- Protection Concepts
- Ingress Protection
- Enclosure Type Ratings
- Temperature Classification
- Other Useful Standards
- And more!
Used both by people new to the industry as a learning tool, as well as by seasoned engineers looking for a handy refresher, the Guide to Equipment Certification has recently been updated to include new standards and additional resource sections. Through the button below, you’ll have access to both an immediate download version, as well as to a 24” x 36” (61 cm x 91.4 cm) poster that will ship within 2-4 weeks.
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Webinar Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing