Hazardous Locations Site Analysis
Take advantage of the benefits and cost savings of a coherent, risk-based policy
Intertek is a full service DSEAR and ATEX 137 provider, offering Risk Assessment, Area Classification, and Ignition Management (including equipment inspections).
We add value by focusing on the true risk. Intertek's services have been utilized by major blue chip companies who have found the benefits in our coherent risk based policy. We provide:
- Specification, policy and procedure reviews and implementation for suppliers and users
- Design control and management of hazardous area projects
- Assistance selecting equipment, suppliers and installers including design control and FAT
- Area Classification and DSEAR (ATEX) Risk Assessment
- Equipment inspections in accordance with IEC 60079-17
- Assistance in the design, supply and installation of safety and mitigation systems
- Full support, service levels agreements and ATEX 137, DSEAR Certification
Our Site Service Engineers include Electrical, Mechanical and Process Engineers covering the full range of skills required for implementation across all industries.