Hazardous Locations Training Programs
Keep up to date with the latest developments and standard updates with our Hazardous Locations Training Programs
Put away your frustrations with complicated standards and requirements. Intertek partners with you to keep you updated on changes in regulations that impact your innovations. Get expert, timely and customized training to suit your specific needs and guidance throughout the testing and certification process.
CompEx Certification Training
Stay on top of increased regulation and engineering standards with our competency assessment program. The CompEx units we offer range from ExF - Foundation through to Ex12 Application Design Engineers Course.
DSEAR and ATEX Training
Stay abreast of required ATEX and DSEAR site safety training. Our training aims at maximum information in a way that is convenient and cost-effective for you.
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Video Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing