Consulting - Document Preparation
Take the smooth road to certification success
Stay on top of compliance requirements with the right guidance and organization. Our team can help you prepare the necessary certification documents (ATEX) and instruction manuals required for your product to meet all compliance requirements.
The documents you need could include:
- ATEX - QAN (Quality Assurance Notification)
- IECEx – QAR (Quality Assessment Report)
- Instruction manuals
- Marking and label requirements
- Audit and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) documents
Our team of experienced consultants can provide additional support. If you have a need that is not reflected here, contact us and we can work to customize a solution for you.
For more information on equipment certification for hazardous areas click here
*Intertek does not provide consulting services for management systems certification. Any consulting activities provided by Intertek are separated and independent from certification activities.
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Video Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
Find Intertek at more shows by visiting our Tradeshows & Events page.
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing