Hazardous Locations Bundled Certifications
Streamline your global certifications and access more markets
Get your products into customers’ hands around the world faster and more efficiently by taking advantage of harmonized standards across global markets. By bundling ETL, ATEX and IECEx certifications, you gain access to North America, Europe and 30 other potential markets, fast and efficiently.
Our global locations and accreditations help save you time and money by eliminating the hassle of obtaining separate Hazardous Locations certifications from multiple agencies worldwide.
Let us Clear a Path™ for your Hazardous Locations projects with the services you need to meet compliance requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Video Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing