Korean Gas Safety (KGS) Certification
Get access to and from the Korean market with our Total Quality Assurance testing and certification solutions
Manufacturers looking to bring equipment used in explosive atmospheres to the Korean market must meet receive certification from the Korean Gas Safety Corporation (KGS), the only gas safety management specialist in the country. Likewise, Korean manufacturers need to meet requirements set in various markets to which they may wish to export.
Through a partnership based on history of working together, Intertek and KGS accept testing and quality assessments for national and international certifications and compliance verifications, while also providing support for education and training, as well as exchange of technical information. This includes sharing test reports, data, and quality assessment to illustrate compliance with technical standards and specifications mutually recognized among the regions, as well as issuing certification such as IECEx, ATEX, and/or national certifications.
The result is better access to the Korean market for customers receiving certifications in the US and UK, while also allowing Korean manufacturers global access. Contact us today to learn more!
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Video Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing