Compliance to Industry standards for HVACR Equipment
When it comes to testing your HVACR equipment to Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration (AHRI) and Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) performance standards, Intertek can help you. Intertek has partnered with both AHRI and AHAM for over 50 years to conduct product testing and data verification HVACR equipment.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Testing.
Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration (AHRI) Testing
AHRI sponsors certification programs for heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, commercial refrigeration, water heating and radiant panel equipment sold in North America using AHRI standards and tested at a third party independent laboratory.
Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Testing
On a voluntary basis, manufacturers certify the performance characteristics of each product, and AHAM verifies these attributes through testing at a third party independent laboratory.
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 Overview
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 White Paper
- Zero Ozone Verification Program
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program