Secure quick and cost-effective approvals from local or state inspectors
Secure field certification of unlabeled products “red tagged” by an inspector or building official for your HVACR equipment. Partner with Intertek to save time and money in getting your equipment/product operational as soon as possible.
Intertek can quickly and cost-effectively expedite the field labeling process to secure the approvals of your local or state inspectors. We are recognized throughout North America for field evaluation services, recognized by OSHA (as an NRTL), ANSI and the model building code agencies for product safety certification, and in most cases able to provide NEXT DAY Service to all areas of the U.S. and Canada.
- Intertek will evaluate your product quickly, and assist you in obtaining approval of Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs). With 15 offices across the U.S., we’ll quickly respond to your field labeling request. Once your equipment is found to be in compliance, the ETL Field Evaluated label will be applied. The ETL Field Evaluated Mark tells inspectors that your product complies with nationally accepted standards. It will also reflect your unique serial number that is recorded in your report. If you have a question regarding your equipment, your serial number enables us to access your information quickly.
- Intertek offers NEXT DAY Special Inspections to SPE-1000 for Electrical Equipment in Canada. Products found to comply with SPE-1000 are labeled on the spot with the ETL Mark.
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 Overview
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning to UL/CSA 60335-2-40 White Paper
- Zero Ozone Verification Program
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program