Center for Evaluation of Clean Energy Technology (CECET)
CECET’s member-based network provides comprehensive resources for product developers, manufacturers, and investors in the renewable energy industry
The Center for Evaluation of Clean Energy Technology (CECET) is an Intertek company dedicated to the advancement of clean energy technology, launched in partnership with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA). Through CECET you gain access to expert guidance, technical due diligence, and state-of-the-art laboratory testing facilities to speed up the commercialization of your clean energy technology.
Research and Development
Strategic relationships are essential when launching clean energy innovations. CECET’s strategic network industry leaders connect you with the right people, at the right time, so you can focus on building a product that performs against market expectations.
- Product design and re-design
- Guidance from clean energy industry academic experts
- Collecting performance and efficiency data for product differentiation
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Full-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) module testing laboratories
- Wind turbine blade testing center
- Open-air small wind turbine testing site
Evaluation and Advisory
We understand the regulatory landscape and simplify your path to compliance by connecting you with technical experts. We can help navigate certification requirements or develop solutions when standards do not exist, or need adaptation, for cutting-edge technologies.
- Design reviews to identify technical issues and improve marketability
- Understanding compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Customized solutions for testing and measuring new applications of technology
It is essential to prove credibility when raising funds to support a product launch, and CECET bridges the gap between you and funding agencies with services tailored to your needs.
- Resources for grant writing and funding requests
- Liaison with government agencies for new funding opportunities
- Connection with technology incubators
Together with Intertek, CECET provides clean energy companies with expert research, guidance, and laboratory testing services, specifically for the following products:
- Solar Panel Testing (Photovoltaic Modules)
- Mobile PV Testcenter
- Wind Energy Services
- Inverters and Converters for Traditional and Renewable Energy
- Solar Thermal
- Energy Storage Technology
- LED and other high-efficiency lighting technologies
- Biomass Fuel Testing
- Biofuels Testing and Inspection
- Wave and Tidal Consultancy Services
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Testing