Renewable Energy Certification Services
From innovation through certification, Intertek helps you navigate the complex regulatory process for renewable energies, complete with consulting and advisory services
As demand for clean and renewable energy grows significantly, we work relentlessly to remain squarely on the cutting edge of renewable technology. Costs of traditional energy sources are rising, the recognition of environmental issues is increasing and political support is growing. You need a partner to help guide your organization through these changes to meet new challenges, maximize efficiency and ensure the growth of your renewable energy business.
We work directly with regulatory bodies to keep up with industry trends, allowing us to provide a broad range of expertise and the most comprehensive integrated offering of testing, certification and consulting services in the industry. With a global footprint in more than 100 countries, we have the breadth and depth of expert renewable energy certification services to turn your project from potential energy to realized revenue.
Expertise, precision and the fastest turnaround times on the planet. That's what it means to work with Intertek.
We provide renewable energy certification, testing and consultancy services:
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Solar Panel Testing (Photovoltaic Modules)
- Center for Evaluation of Clean Energy Technology (CECET)
- Wind Energy Services
- Inverters and Converters for Traditional and Renewable Energy
- Biomass Fuel Testing
- Biofuels Testing and Inspection
- Condition Assessment Services for Batteries
- Wave and Tidal Consultancy Services
*Intertek consulting services provided for Renewable Energy are carried out by consulting experts of a separate legal entity who have no influence over any aspect of Intertek Notified Body activities.
- Quick Facts for Solar Thermal Products Fact Sheet
- Building Integrated PV Testing Fact Sheet
- Solar Thermal System Testing Fact Sheet
- Electroluminescence Imaging of PV Modules Fact Sheet
- PV Module Testing, Certification & Declarations Fact Sheet
- Photovoltaic Panel & Module Compliance to IEC 61730
- UN 38.3 and the Transportation of Lithium Batteries: A Webinar Series
- Smart Inverter Communication Protocol: Sunspec CSIP & IEEE 2030.5 Compliance Webinar
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Advanced Inverter Evaluation to ANSI/UL 1741 Fact Sheet